Popular Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Project


If you were the lightning bolt
And I was the clouds
I'd let you streak
Under me.

If you were a god
And I was a demigod
I'd let you shine
Above me.

It makes me mad to leave my mother with Gabe.
He treats her like his own personal slave.
If I could, Id drive his face into the pavement
And free my mom from her enslavement.


 
Top Ten things you need to know when fighting a God:
1.       Know that you’re probably about to die.
2.      Don’t look at him directly when he turns to true form. You will denigrate.  
3.      He can’t attack until you challenge him.  If you seriously want to fight him… Don’t attack until you’re ready.
4.      Defend yourself well. One good hit from him and you’re done for.
5.      Make sure you are using Celestial bronze; otherwise you’re wasting your time.
6.      Use whatever you can.  Demi-God powers are a nice perk.
7.      If you have made it this far you might not die. Know this. Gods can’t die.
8.     Be careful of who is watching. You never know what they are saying.
9.      Have friends. You most likely won’t survive without them.
10.  Don’t die.



Recipe for a Demi-God:
·         1 Cup of Courage
·         1 Cup of  Bravery
·         3 Cups of Friendship
·         1 TBLS of Fear
·         1 Cup of Sadness
·         2 Cups of Pride.



My dad is a god of the ocean.
You might think I’m hopped up on some sort of potion.
But this is defiantly all set in motion.
Thanks to the Fates my life is a disaster.
Every god requesting the title master.
Now, to survive.. Until the age of 16; so that I can fulfill my destiny.
Really hope I survive for the best of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment